Safe. Fast. Precise: combined punching and laser technology
With the TRUMPF TRUMATIC 6000, DORMET has a combined laser and punching technology that is state-of-the-art. Process reliability and precision even for narrow and complex shapes plus the flexibility and speed of this all-arounder are very impressive, making it suitable for manufacturing very small series as well as prototypes. The MultiTool automation machine with up to 10 punches and dies in one tool makes it possible to manufacture combined parts with complex requirements – and that includes of course high-quality edges and scratch-free surfaces thanks to the brush table.
- Large format sheets 1,500 – 3,000 mm
- Laser & punch operations with stainless steel up to max. 6 mm sheet thickness
- A diversity of shaping and embossing functions possible, also in combination (embossing louvers, bending edges, etc.)
- Various punching & laser operations in combination (punching holes, lasering borders, etc.)
- From the dxf format (customer template) to the manufacturing program on the machine without further interfaces
- Low material loss due to optimal utilisation of the plate/overlapping program of the machine